- Lumira document is created with two or more BEx queries from the same BW System.
- Lumira document created using two or more HANA views.
- Refreshing the document in Lumira Desktop, Lumira Server for Teams and Lumira Server for BI Platform requires entry of credentials to the same BW system twice.
- Data prompts will be displayed separately for each logon, and therefore for each dataset and data provider will display its own set of prompts
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.X
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.X
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform
- This is currently considered a "by design" limitation.
To prevent multiple logon screens, SSO can be configured for some of the possible data providers:
- See the wiki SAP Lumira and SAP Business Warehouse Connection for more details on setting up single sign-on with BW on the BI platform.
- For HANA, see the KBA 1900023 - How to setup SAML SSO to HANA from BI
- In both cases, for OLAP sources, a pre-defined set of credentials can be a workaround
As for the multiple prompt screens, this is currently unavoidable - each dataset will prompt the user with a new set of prompts to provide on each refresh.
- Alternative here could be using an OpenDocument link with prompt variables provided in the OpenDocument URL - refer to the Lumira Server for BI Platform Administration guide for details on how to configure OpenDocument parameters.
logon log on in prompt input variable selection screen separate , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem