After the enhancement to Import Content tool, below is how the new Import Content Tool Looks:
Using the new tool if we try to add/update Scorm Content to Existing Item which has Scorm content then we receive the below error:
Or If we try to add content using the Add New Content option to an item then it gives error as below:
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
In Learning Admin Side:
To Add/ Update Scorm Content to Existing Item:
1. Content -> Tools -> Import Content
2. Select the Add New Content for an Existing Item/ Replace Content for an Existing Item.
3. Select the content you want to import by clicking on browser button.
4. Select the Item to which you want to add or replace the content and click on Import Files.
As per the confirmation from Engineering team:
1. We do not support adding content object to items with classification other than Online and Blended. If selected, there is a validation error.
2. Both – add and replace show a validation error if tried to add/update the existing item which already has a scorm content.
Content Import Tool
Enhanced Content Import Tool in b1605 version , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem