- This is a high level overview of the architecture of BizX mail flow process
- BizX Platform
- E-mail framework
- The application simply is the source of the email that is being sent, this could be an BizX/LMS or any other application in our datacenters
- This is a local MTA (Mail Transfer Agent) that runs as a daemon on many of our Linux systems.
- Sendmail provides a reliable and always available mail server that is local to the application.
- Sendmail is configured to do nothing more than to forward all emails to the Ironport mail servers
- Handles most of our general mail processing to the Internet.
- If signing and/or encryption is needed, the email is relayed to the datacenter’s Zertificon cluster for further processing.
- Emails are signed and/or encrypted based on a customer specific configuration profile before being relayed to the Internet.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions