When you try to search jobs in the external or internal career site using Keywords you might face issues like below:
1. Jobs with numbers in the job title are not returned in the search results if you use the numbers as keywords
2. Jobs, which have been posted in a different language but has English alphabets in the job title, are not returned in the search results if you use the English alphabets as keywords
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the external or internal career site and try to search jobs posted in different languages using 'Keywords' available on the top of the search panel.
The expected behavior of job search using keywords is as below:
1. Job search using keywords supports only words (text) or parts of words. Searching by numbers is not supported.
Example- When you search using text in Keywords, correct test results are returned.
But the same job with a number in the job title will not be rerturned if you use the number as a Keyword.
2. If you select the Job Language as English (US / UK), the search will return jobs only if you use English words (or part of words) as keywords.
3. If you select the Job Language as something other than English (US/UK) and use English alphabets in the Keywords, the search will not return any job even if there are existing jobs having job titles with English alphabets.
Example- Suppose the Job language is selected as Chinese and there are jobs posted in Chinese, but having English alphabets in the job title.
Such jobs will not come up in the search results if you use the English alphabets in Keywords.
Job search using Keywords, external career site Keywords search , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem