The Feed e-mail digest sent by system includes SSO URL to enter the C4C system directly. However, when the user click on these links he/she cannot get to the information because the login fails.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Relevant scoping is missing.
For receiving SSO URLs in feed email digests, admin user needs to scope this based on the organization decision to use SSO.
Once this scoping question is marked, all users will receive email digests will SSO url's.
To scope the functionality,
1. Choose Business Configuration Work Center
2. Open Implementation Projects view
3. Click on Edit Project Scope
4. Navigate until Questions section.
5. Choose Communication and Information Exchange
6. People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services
7. Communities, Document Management and External Services
8. Enable the question "Do you want to receive SSO URL in feed email digest for your cloud solution?"
9. Choose Next.
10. Click on Finish
SSO Feed email link , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To