- When trying to add a Learning Activity via Calibration, the below error occurs:
The requested operation is not available:
Access Denied Error.
- SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
- In a Calibration session, try to access "Learning Activities" for a subject.
- After clicking Learning Activities, a window opens with the following error:
- Currently, Calibration does not support LMS integration.
- The Learning Activities button appears when the 2 options below are enabled in Company Settings in Provisioning (back-end):
- Transcript — requires “Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)” (Available ONLY to customers with SF Learning and Siemens/Tyco!).
- 'Enable SuccessFactors Learning integration”.
- When both LMS and Transcript learning are enabled, there is no transcript learning in CDP module.
- While the transcript learning link (Learning Activities) displays in Calibration, after clicking, it can't open and says access denied.
1. If you need to access Learning from the Calibration feature, please disable LMS and ONLY enable Transcript Learning since Calibration does not support LMS integration.
2. Disable Transcript Learning option in Company Setting and enable LMS - the learning link will not display in the Calibration feature.
Calibration integration with Learning, Calibration Session, Learning Activities, access denied, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem