- How to make an SFAPI call?
- How to ensure that the SFAPI call is successful?
- This document can be used to confirm if the user has access to SFAPI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors
This is helpful to troubleshoot issues related to API access, http 401 errors or to verify if the user has access has to make API calls.
NOTE: In order to use SFAPI, please, note, that you need the permissions to use it.
In this article, we have used a Google Chrome extension (this is not an SAP tool/application) to test the SFAPI.
Once the Wizdler extension is added to the browser, place the wsdl url in the browser and hit enter (append /sfapi/v1/soap?wsdl at the end of the api url to get the wsdl url).
You would find the api url of all the data centers from the KBA 2215682
- Click on the icon shown below and select login.
- Enter the Company id, Username and Password as shown below and hit "Go".
- If the call returns a session id, it indicates that the API call is successful and the communication is successful to the API server.
SF SuccessFactors error Check SFAPI using troubleshoot test communication call API , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , How To