You are replicating acccounts from SAP ERP to SAP C4C by sales area, and each area has its own partner function but the information for each relationship does not appear in the columns Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division in the relationship facet.
Reproducing the Issue
To see the issue go to :
1. The "Customers" Work Center
2. Go to the "Accounts" view.
3. Change filter to show: 'All'
4. Search for and open: the replicated account.
5. Go to facet "Relationships".
6. Here you will see the Relationships Type column Filled but the Fields for columns Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Divisionthat should be filled via ERP replication are blank:
The Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division are not visible in the relationship facet because none of the relationships are marked as sales area dependent in the business configuration.
To maintain them please go to:
1. Business Configuration.
2. Implementation Project.
3. Click on the "Open Activity List" button.
4. Select an click on the "General Business Partners" hyperlink
5. Click on "Maintain Relationships" hyperlink.
6. Please check the flag "Sales Area Dependency" for the relationships that you want replicated with sales area data.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To