UUID Fields Are Not Supported For Code List Restrictions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Select the Code List Restriction link.
- Click New.
- Select ABC (ABC represents the name of your BO) for Business Object.
- Select DEF (DEF represents your CtR) as Code to Restrict.
- Select GHI (GHI represents the name of your CF) as Control Field.
RESULT: only Indicator and Code fields are available for selections. UUID fields, (for example: Sales Organization) are not available despite being in the same section and the same field type.
This feature is not possible as we support Code List Restriction for Indicator and Code fields, however not for UUID fields.
This is expected system behaviour.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To