- Is there a way to permission Business and Personal email types seperately in Employee Central?
- Is there a way to custom email types in Employee Central?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
With Role Based Permissions (RBP), we can set permissions on each type of email address, both Business and Personal email address types. This can be accomplished when setting up the permission roles via Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles:
- In Manage Permission Roles, select the role you want to edit
- Under Permission Settings, in the Employee Data section, locate the permission for 'Email Information' and 'Business Email Address'
- Adjust the permissions as necessary
It is not possible to permission custom email types
The two standard email types we deliver are business and personal, which each have a permission for themselves
No permission will be created for a custom email type
SuccessFactors, EC, RBP, business email, personal email, email permission, business email permission, personal email permission, custom email type, custom email permissions, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , Problem