When you create a Visit in a Customer Account, you cannot change the Address in the Visit.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/04 and higher versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Open Account XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Account).
- Go to the Visits tab.
- Create a new Visit, or open an existing Visit.
- You will not be able to edit the Address of the Visit.
We currently do not support the editing of an Address in a Visit.
The Location field for Appointments is not actually the document address, which is what we currently utilize in Visits.
This is the current system Behavior. We do not support the editing of an Address in a Visit after being created from an Account.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Address ; Visits ; Changes ; Follow up ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To