The latest version of the Plateau Report Designer tool is now available to download directly from non-Production LMS environments.
- SAP HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Plateau Report Designer (PRD)
On a non-Production LMS environment (i.e. Staging, Sandbox, and etc.):
- Go To Reports
- Click on Learning Report Designer
- Click on Download Report Designer
NOTE: If you do not have this option, this means your LMS admin does not have the REPORT_DEVELOPER role assigned
- System Admin > Application Admin > Admin Management
- Search for your admin account and open it in edit mode (pencil icon)
- Highlight the Assigned Roles tab > select 'add one or more from list'
- Search for REPORT_DEVELOPER > check the box > Click "Add"
- Log out and log in again to propagate the changes and navigate to Reports
Note: The download button is only available on Stage or Sandbox instances. There is no download button on Production instances.
SSO customers Native logon is required.
For an earlier version: Please click on this link PRD 220.127.116.11 Install file
Further documentation on the Online Report Designer can be found in the Help portal (here).
SAP, SF, LMS, PRD, Learning, Plateau Report Designer, BIRT 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , Plateau Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To