- I want to copy a standard panel
- I want to disable a required field in a standard panel
We can not directly modify the standard panels. But the panels can be copied and modified. There are different types of panels. Only some of the standard panels can be copied.
How to copy Panels?
1) Login to Onboarding
2) Setting -> Panels
3) Select the panel which you want to copy. If you do not see Copy Panel option then that means the panel can not be copied.
4) Click on "Copy panel"
5) Select the wizard where you want the copied panel
6) This panel will have the same name with "Copy_" in the begining.
Once the panel is copied, you can enable this copied panel and disable the standard panel. You can reorder the panel.
For Reordering the panels : Please review https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2173149
ONB, onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To
SAP LE APPL. PLATFORM 1605 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1605 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1305 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1308 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1311 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1405 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1408 ; SuccessFactors Onboarding 1508