Content import was validated Successfully with a Warning message "The parser could not validate the SCORM Import file due to the following reason" but the scheduled import failed.
Reproducing the Issue
This issue happens if there is a php file type(any unsupported file types and mostly php files) in the zip file.
The error message would look like :
- Unable to deploy the zip file for "Content Object ID".Could not write to "SFTP Location with the file name". Please check your settings.
The issue is happening because of the file type ".php". PHP files are not supported in windows based servers by default and iContent is windows based.
- Please unzip the content file and search for all the ".php" files. We have seen few customers use php files to send emails and if that is the case with your content and if it is just for email purpose, we could safely remove that file.
- Zip the content again(not the folder but the contents in it, ie., if you open the zip file it should contain all the files in it and not just a folder which contains the files and folders inside of it, it should have the folder and file structure just like your original content file, please refer that structure).
- If you try to upload the content now, it would work.
- As long as the course, while accessing doesn't cause any issues, you could just use it and if it has any issues, please get in touch with the content developer and get that issue addressed(inform them about the php files).
Unable to deploy the zip file, content import failed, php, the parser could not validate the SCORM import, Success with warning, import failed, lom, Could not write to, SFTP, ContentDeploymentException, KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem