The Grade is not stored in the user's learning history even if the Score is recorded successfully in the LMS system when viewed as an admin.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Take a course which has content that sends back a score
- Navigate to the User side
- Access the Learning History tile to check the user's completed works
- Upon checking for the item just completed, a Grade is not shown
The setting "Record learning event when content/quiz/exam passed" is unchecked at the content object level or the "Record learning even when all content is completed" at the item content settings.
- At the content object level of an item/course please make sure the setting "Record learning event when content/quiz/exam passed" is enabled. If not, please enable, save and propagate the changes(re-assign) it to the users.
- Also make sure the setting, "Record learning event when all content is complete" is also checked.
The Grade is handled specifically by the setting at the content object level(there can be multiple SCOs linked to the item) and not the item level(overall score)
Modifying these settings now will not enable the Grade for the users who had completed it already but will only enable for the future learning completions.
content completion record learning score grade quiz exam learning history lms sf successfactors completed works , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem