You run a report on Position History and the result show Multiple (duplicate) Date rows for the same Position
- SuccessFactors HCM Core all version
- Advanced Reporting, Online Report Designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the affected instance.
- Analytics - Analytics - Select the report from the folder.
- Click on the Manage filters select position code to filter only one user> enter the position code and click ok.
- Go to Edit - Date Options - The Date Range is selected
- Run the report / the result show for the same Position Code - multiples row with different dates.
The start date 1: 03/11/2016 End date 31/12/9999
The start date 2: 03/06/2015 End date 30/07/2016
The start date 3: 05/01/2014 End date 30/10/2015
Because The Date Range is selected in the Date Options, the system return the data within the selected Date Range Filter having as result multiples lines with different dates.
To solve the issue:
- Go to Edit > Date Options > change from "Date Range" to "As of Date"
- Run the report, the result show only one row (line)
Date Option in Legacy ODS
REALMS Date Options
- Duplicate Dare lines
- Multiples Rows
- Duplicate Data,
- Advanced Reporting
- ORD Duplicatte Date data