You have noticed that for some Account Determination Profiles information is missing such as the Bill of Exchange or Purchase Account tabs for Subledgers Cash and Inventory, respectively.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Business Configuration Work Centre
2. Open the relevant Implementation project
3. Open the activity list and select the Fine-tune tab
4. Search for and open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination
5. Navigate to Account Determination, select the Cash subledger
6. Select the relevant Account Determination Profile
You can see that the Bill of Exchange tab is missing.
1. Change the subledger to Inventory
2. Select the relevant Account Determination Profiles again
The Purchase Account tab is missing as well.
Note: The Settlements tab can also be missing from the Cost subledger as well as the Deferred Output or Input Tax columns from Output Tax and Input Tax from the Tax subledger.
Repeat the same steps with the Costs and Tax subledger if the Settlements tab and Deferred Tax columns are missing
This is the expected behaviour if the relevant country hasn't been assigned to the impacted Account Determintation Profile(s)
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Implementation Project
- Click on the Open Activity List button, navigate to the Fine-Tune activities tab.
- Search for and open the activity Chart of Accounts, Financial Reporting structures, Account determination
- Under Account Determination, open the Cash subledger.
- Select the impacted Account Determination Profile
- Click on the Assign Countries to Profile button
- In the opened prompt, cick on Add Row and add the desired Country
- Save the changes.
- Go back to the Cash subledger and check that the Bill of Exchange tab for the respective Account determination Profile is displayed
Assigning the country to the profile should solve all the issues relative to tabs or column missing in one step.
KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , Product Enhancement