This document provides general explaination on what is a Report Distributor or Distribute Reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer - ORD
- Report Distributor
- Advanced reporting
- Report Canvas
The Report Distributor tool allows users to schedule and distribute reports via email, send reports to a FTP server, or run reports offline.
First you need to create bundles containing the necessary reports. Then you can select the items to distribute, the destination, the recipients, and the schedule.
To enable access for FTP distribution, you must go to Roles Maintenance and turn on the FTP Configuration link under Permissions. When the user goes to their Admin screen, they can click the FTP Configuration.
Link to enter the IP Address/Hostname, User Name, Password, Directory, and FTP Protocol. Once that data is entered, that user can use the Report Distributor to load reports onto a FTP server.
Customizing Report Distributor Emails.
You can personalize the address, subject, and body of the three types of emails that Report Distributor sends:
- Default: A standard email sent to a recipient with the report.
- Override for: A customized email for a specific bundle sent to a recipient.
- On Delivery: An email sent to the sender after the report distribution process is complete.
Report Distributor - Distribute Reports - send report - Schedule canvas , KBA , report distributor , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To