On creating New Sales Kit, an error Item category group KIT does not exist is trigger.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- From the Common Task select a New Sales Kit.
- In the New Sales Kit, click on the View All button and go to the Sales tab .
- Click on the Add Row and maintain Sales Organization and Distribution Channel and go to the General tab.
- Click on the Value Help of Product Category and maintain the value for product category PQR (where PQR is product category) and Save the Sales Kit.
error message: Item category group KIT does not exist is triggered.
You need to scope the relevant scoping element in the Business Configuration .
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects and click on the Edit Project Scope and go to Step3:Scoping .
- Now Expand the Scopng Element :Sales ->Product and Service Portfolio for Sales ->Sell Standard Products.
You need to make scoping element Sell Standard Product as check and later Finish your scoping.
Once done you will no more face error on saving the Sales Kit.
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To