- Before, PPTC templates are not controlled by RBP.
- After B1605 release PPTC templates will be controlled by RBP.
- All HCM Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee profile > take action and generate Talent Card (PPTC)
- In Role Based permission > If the "Pixel Perfect Talent Card" permission is disabled, user cannot see the link "Create Talent Card" under "Take Action".
- If the "Pixel Perfect Talent Card" permission is enabled, user with this permission could click "Create Talent Card", all active templates will be listed and user could select one for export
- After B1605 Release, customer would have abilities to provide permission to specific template
- A new permission role "Default Pixel Perfect Templates Role" will be created automatically after this new feature is delivered.
- A new permission "Pixel Perfect Talent Card Template(s)" is added in "Reports Permission" tab with 2 radio buttons: All & Others. The default status in the new role is that the new permission is enabled and the first radio button "All" is selected.
- All: Same with previous behavior.
- Others: All the active templates will be listed in the select box and can be multiple selected by Ctrl+Click. User could only see the templates with particular permission in "Create Talent Card".
- This new permission does not need a target population, if userA has the permission of templateA, then he could import any user's talent card with templateA
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Product Enhancement
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605