- Advanced report templates are no longer needed
- Report incorrectly saved as a template
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Reports > Advanced Reports
- Click Create button to add a new Advanced Report
- In template field, click to show available templates
With the current offering of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, the application does not have feature and functionality to delete an Advanced Report Template.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
TO request deletion, please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2317029 - [Service Request] Delete an Advanced Report Template
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-REP
We do not delete reports Advanced Report Template in preview environment or DEV, QA, or Demo Instances.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How to delete an Onboarding Advanced Reports in Onboarding? Learn by following KBA 2698674
- How to create an Onboarding Advanced Reports in Onboarding? Find out in KBA 2161955
- Want to know more information about available reports that administrators can generate? See KBA 2082722
- Understand why exported report shows data keys as header and not their field name by checking KBA 2423857
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, REP, Reporting, Ad-hoc, Data, Information, keys, Advanced Reports, Advanced Reports Templates, Delete Templates, Advance , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To