You are creating a new project of project type Customer Project without Sales Integration and you want to assign a customer to this project. However the field Customer field is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks & select New Project.
- Select Project Type as Customer project w/o sales integration.
- Fill mandatory details & navigate to third step Define Project.
- Customer field is missing.
In order to see the Customer field for project type Customer Project without Sales Integration, the business feature project management billable other direct cost projects should be scoped.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects & select Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions step & select Scoping Element Project Management.
- Select Project Planning and Execution & select Projects.
- Select the question - Do you want to create project invoices based on project actuals for internal projects? Yes.
- Save and Finish the scoping.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To