- How to initially enable/setup mails in LMS
- No Emails are sent from the LMS system
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- As a LMS admin, go to Admin->System Admin->Configuration->Global Variables->Mail(tab)
- Check the box for "Enable Email"- while this box is unchecked no notifications are generated.
- In place of "SMTP Server" enter the value as "localhost"
- Enter an email address for "Admin Notification Email" and "User Notification Email"
- This can be any email address and this would be the From email address with which emails would be sent to Admins and Users accordingly
- It has to be in a valid email address format but can be anything, like even email@example.com
- Do note, however, that if there is no MX record for the domain used in the email, many receiving mail servers will reject the email
- You could also provide the email as firstname.lastname@example.org (just an example) for "Admin Notification Email" and this would be the from email address with while all emails would be sent as notifications to the Admins
- Default is 3 months
- The Email Summary Audit report can be run to pull back a summary of emails sent from the system from the PA_MAIL_ARCHIVE table
Screenshot of Mal Settings:
SF SuccessFactors Learning Management System Mail settings, LMS, email, SMTP notifications, from address, archiving archive admin user receive setup setting up purge old , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To