A feature in SAP Jam is not working as you expected it to. You reported it and the incident was resolved as “working as designed" / "expected behavior”. What can you do now?
The Support and Development teams have deemed the incident not a defect, as the functionality is an expected behavior, working as designed.
As a result of the investigation and conclusion, the incident has been set to Solution Provided.
SAP Cloud Product Support apologizes for any inconvenience this conclusion may cause. If the desired business functionality is important to your organization, please consider creating an enhancement request.
Currently, this product feature is working as designed and changing its behavior requires an Enhancement Request that needs to be followed-up with our Product Management team.
In case you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, we would suggest you to propose this idea in our Community portal, so it can be considered to become a possible enhancement for future releases. Here is a short instruction on how to proceed:
- Go to the SAP SuccessFactors Community
- Select 'Products' and 'Jam'
3. Select 'Jam Product Ideas'
4. Use the search function to check if your idea has already been submitted. If the idea does already exist you can 'give kudos' to like the idea; if many people like an idea it may give it a better opportunity of being realised. If your idea does not already exist click 'Enter Idea' and submit your idea with:
1. A very descriptive/detailed title.
2. A brief but complete explanation of the idea.
3. Your proposal for how it would work.
4. What business need, process or problem it addresses.
5. Why current solutions are inadequate (if appropriate).
behavior bug error mistake function enhancement request product feedback working as designed , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-JAM , SAP Jam , Product Enhancement