When the Email Digests is set to immediately, no emails are sent. However other options like send daily triggers the email with success
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Feed work center
- Click on Settings
- Select the Email Digest to Immediately
- Trigger a new Feed, no emails will be send
E-Mail digest: Immediately works fine but user needs to mention for what sources they want to get immediate update. This was create to provide more granularity so that E-mail flow is not too much for any user and mails are only sent for what they wish.
- Inside the Feed click on Feed Sources
- Select the Object in which you want the email become triggerred (it can be any object like Account, Opportunity, Person, etc.).
- Hover on the object line item, then click on Manage Source events
- Click on Edit icon.
- Choose the events for which E-mail Digest is required.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To