The E-verify activity did not start for a candidate.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- The properties for E-verify has a value of NO instead of Yes.
- This can be found in the corporate structure under reference files of onboarding.
- If a E-verify activity did not generate for a candidate and this is a new location, check to see if the Value is set to "Yes" for the Properties of E-verfy.
- If the value is NO then change it to Yes.
- You will need to create a support ticket to have the support team kick start an new E-verify Activity for you.
- How to check this is by going to Reference Files>Corporate Structure>find location>select the location that the candidate is from.
E-verify , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem