- MLT Metric Lookup Table is not auto populating with the expected data and calculations.
- Metric-look-up table, field-rating and field-desc, actual-achievement was configured in Objective Plan. When create an objective the rating and description should be calculated automatically, but it seems that it is required to save changes before to see the rating and description.
- The rating and description are not being calculated automatically before click save changes but the calculated rating and description only display when the newly added Goal is edited.
- This issue is the same in PM, the objective section is not showing the rating.
- Goal Management
- <auto-population field="rating" mode="auto"> Rule is missing from the goal plan
Add the required auto-population rule as described in the implementation guides.
Typically this is configured by partners or support at time of implementation.
Please check the guide for details.
<auto-population field="rating" mode="auto">
KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem