You are creating supplier invoice via collaboration window by setting up a dedicated folder. However no invoice is created in the ByDesign system after you upload the file.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Collaboration Window.
- Go to Menu -> Settings -> Invoice Scanning.
- Select the check box Enable service Scanned Invoices.
- Move to Observed Folder and select the file for upload.
- Select OK.
- Now login to the ByDesign system.
- Go to the Supplier Invoice work center.
- Go to the Invoice and Credit Memos view.
- Search for Scanned Invoice.
- No records found.
The user who is trying to upload the invoices via collaboration window have not been assigned to any Company. As a result, system cannot determine the Company details from the user and failed to upload the invoice.
Assign the user to the Company and then try to upload the invoice via colloboration window. Now supplier invoices will be present in the ByDesign system.
Note: If only one user uploads the scanned invoices for multiple companies, then do not assign that user to any of the companies and in text file, provide the company for which the scanned invoice is relevant. From the text file, system pulls the company information. However make sure that the company name matches exactly between the text file and the company name in ByDesign system.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To