- When displaying a video in a tile on the Homepage in Internet Explorer, related videos display at the end, even when configured not to in the tile configuration.
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the instance in Internet Explorer browser
- Create a custom tile in the instance by going to Manage Home Page > Add Custom Tile
- Click "Source" in the Main Content section of the tile editor and input the video link in the iframe tags
- When you play the video the rel=0 attribute that was appended to the link to stop related videos displaying does not get rendered and related videos display at the end
- This is happening as the code in the application currently replaces everything starting from the ? in the embedded link.
- "?wmode=transparent" gets overwritten and so does the "rel=0" attribute which stops related videos from displaying.
- This issue will be resolved in the b1608 release
- A current workaround is to edit the embedded video link and place two forward slashes before the "embed" part of the link, as below:
- The video should then display on the Homepage in Internet Explorer without related videos displaying at the end
Embed Video Homepage Tile Related Link Display Internet Explorer source iFrame attribute , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1511 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1207 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1210 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1302 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1305 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1308 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1311 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1402 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1405 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1408 ; SuccessFactors HCM Core 1508