Users are not receiving any notification when withdrawing from approved items.
- SuccessFactors Learning b1602 and below
2) Application is not sending any notifications when a request is withdrawn from the internal created items such as Scheduled Offering, Online or blended items.
1 - User registers for a external training that requires approval
2 - Approval request is sent to Level 1 for approval
3 - User then withdraws from external training.
Steps to reproduce:
- Proxy user say test
- Click on "External Requests" in frame "links".
- Click on your request and complete the form.
- If the supervisor/admin deny this, the user is getting notifications.
- If the user try and withdraw request he will not get any notification
notification LMS ApprovalProcessApprovalWithdrawn , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem