- Archive and print does not pull inactive users forms
- These forms exist in the system
- BizX Platform
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
- Classic Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reports
- Select Analytics
- Select Classic Reporting
- Select Archive & print
- Select Create New and choose Document Archive
- Select the template name
- Uncheck "Active Employees Only"
- Choose Single PDF Archive
- Select List Documents
- Forms for inactive users are not displayed
- The root cause is that, the group the customer created only includes active users. So even though you uncheck the 'Active Employee Only', it will filter out all the inactive users.
- Uncheck all the options in the group field.
- Forms for inactive users will now appear and they can be selected for "Archive & Print"
- If you are still not able to find the form, it may be in a "Deleted" status. Change the status flag to Deleted and run the search again.
Archive and print does not pull inactive users form include active employee Document Classic Report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics all versions