Recommendation Notifications are received in English for users having other language in their preferences.
Reproducing the Issue
- Recommend a learning item to another user
- User receives the notification in English instead of his own language
This might be caused by a lack of localization of the labels used in the notification template.
- Go to System Admin> Configuration> Notification Templates
- select the template ID ApmRecommendationsNewsletter
- go to the "Messages" Tab
- click "Edit Labels": the labels used will display in the pop-up
- click the pencil to edit the Label(s) that are not translated yet: the English value will be displayed
- click on the Globe to display the Locales
- enter the value for the language needed in the matching field and click "Save and Close"
locale, translation, recommendation, recommend, peer, newsletter, languages , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To