You are unable to specify password for Business User during employee data migration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Search and open activity Migration of Employee and User Data.
It is not possible to set the Default Password while creation of Business Users through migration.
The only available option is to maintain it manually via Application and User Management workcenter.
Steps to follow:
- Go to Application and User Management workcenter.
- Search required Business User.
- Select Edit Attributes.
You can save the password for the Business User here.
Business User, Password, Migration of Employee and User Data , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To