- Ad Hoc Report that is built to display ratings for Objectives.
- The report output appears to be displaying Objectives that have been deleted from users Objectives Plans and are no longer valid reportable entries from a business perspective.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Ad Hoc report for Performance Management.
- Choose the desired People Scope, dataset and columns.
- The report includes data for deleted objectives as well
The system by default reports on deleted objectives as well.
This can be done by creating a Cross Domain report by adding a domain Objective Management and then filter on field Objectives->Active/Deleted and select only active in this filter.
This should now give the data only for Active Objective.
Deleted Objective Adhoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To