Allowed MIME Types and scoping of MIME Types in SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select ABC (ABC represents the name of the Implementation Project).
- Click Open Activity List.
- Open the Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload activity.
- Maintain the allowed MIME Types.
- Click Save and Close.
The following MIME types will, for security reasons, always be rejected by SAP's E-mail gateway:
- ade, adp, app, asp, bas, bat, bhx, cab, ceo, chm, cmd, com, cpl, crt, csr, der, exe, fxp, hlp, hta, inf, ins,
isp, its, js, jse, lnk, mad, maf, mag, mam, mar, mas, mat, mde, mim, msc, msi, msp, mst, ole, pcd, pif, reg,
scr, sct, shb, shs, vb, vbe, vbmacros, vbs, vsw, wmd, wmz, ws, wsc, wsf, wsh, xxe, docm, xlsm.
- This is also true when these attachments are put into certain archives: arj, cab, jar, lha, rar, tar, zip.
- Password protected files will also be rejected for security reasons.
E-mail, MIME , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To