When trying to create a Campaign using an Email template you get the error message: 'Code value 5 not valid'.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the C4C system in HTML5.
2. Go to the Marketing workcenter.
3. Go to the Campaigns view.
4. Select All and open a Campaign XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the campaign).
5. Choose the Build facet.
6. Click on Edit.
7. Select the + icon for Target Group and select the Target Group for the Campaign XYZ.
8. Select the + icon for Actions and select Send E-Mail.
9. On the appearing e-mail option, select: Select in order to select an e-mail template.
10. Click Apply.
The Business feature APCRM_CPG_EXEC_DIRECT_EMAIL is not set to scoping status Productive thus the code list value 5 (Direct Mail) is not supported in this system.
The scope setting: Sales Campaign > Campaign Execution: Do you want to execute campaigns by sending e-mails directly to target groups? needs to be activated. In addition to this, if you want to use the Campaign execution functionality you also have to maintain the domains in the Fine Tune activity: E-mail and Fax Settings.
Please note that this functionality is only available in HTML5.
Campaigns ; Template , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , How To