To extend the bookable period of a time account for all users.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data
- Select Time Account
- Insert the Time Account's Code
You want to extend the bookable period [Booking Possible Until Field] for this person.
Steps to update the Booking Possible until field:
- Create an Interim Rule which updates the date in the field Booking Possible until as shown below:
- Now assign this rule to the Time Account Type you want to change.
- Create an Interim Time Account Update Calendar run (please confirm all dates and make sure that the validity period of your time account intersects in at least one day with the start and end date in the interim account update calendar).
- Run this.
- Remove the interim rule to make sure it is not executed by mistake in the future for new Time Accounts.
NOTE: SAP does not recommend to move/adjust the account header dates such as Account Valid From, Account Valid Until and Booking Possible From through the rule, via MDF import/API upsert or manually through Manage Data UI.
Time Account header dates are automatically set by the system based on specific settings on the time account types such as account creation start date, account valid from (day/month) and certain employment dates of employees such as hire/rehire/seniority dates. Manually changing the account header dates might work but would have negative impacts on other time off processes such as accrual creation and account creation among others.
Time Off, Time Account, Bookable Until, Interim Update, Extend, Account Valid From, Account Valid Until , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To