You want to allow Lead Creation Using Existing Account Only, so that lead with new account option should be disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales Work Center -> Leads View
- Click on New
- Here you have the flag Use Existing Account
- If you disable this flag user can create Lead using New Account. You do not want to allow such option in your business.
In order to acheive this requirement a new scoping question has been introduced in 1605 release. If you want to create leads always using an existing account, this scoping can be switched on. Otherwise by default C4C will offer the user to choose whether he wants to create a lead using existing account or with new account.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Choose Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate until Questions section.
- Choose Sales -> Lead Management -> Leads.
- Enable the question Do you want to use the existing account for lead creation?
- Choose Next.
- Click on Finish.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To