In the Changes tab not all data changes are available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view.
- Show All Suppliers.
- Search and Open the Supplier XYZ (XYZ represents the affected Supplier)
- Go to the Communication tab.
- Go to the Collaboration subtab.
- Here you are able to see the changed E-Mail address.
- Go to the Changes tab and click the Go button.
You are not able to see the changed value of the E-Mail address.
For the records on change histories, not all business partner data (or supplier data) are recorded for change due to performance and data payload reasons.
The mentioned communication data for business document setting is not part f the data which are recorded for change history.
The system works as designed.
You are not able to see all data changes in the Changes Log.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement