When you try to navigate the document flow of the purchase order, system crashes.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Show All Purchase Orders and find the required Purchase Order ID.
- Select and Edit it.
- Choose View All and navigate to the Document Flow tab.
- Here system crashes.
System is not generating output for relevant Purchase Order ID though you have maintained valid email address.
This is due to error in output of the document.To check this you can go to the Outbput History tab and choose Error link, system dispalys below error message:
E-mail address is invalid: Not listed in allowed email domain
Please add email Domain under activity: Email and Fax settings using below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Overview.
- Choose All Configuration Elements using drop down.
- Search activity: E-Mail and Fax Settings.
- Under section :Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains.
- Choose on Add Row and maintain Domain details which you have maintained for Sender's Email Address.
- Perform Save.
- Once you perform steps then go to the same Purchase Order ID.
- Naviagte to Output History and choose Retry.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To