- Candidates don't appear within Onboarding work queue, when Onboarding has been initiated
- Cannot located candidate in work queue when candidate has been imported to Onboarding through ATS.
- Receives this error "cannot update existing record"
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- ATS imports
- As of Q2 2016, you can no longer import candidates using the same External or EmployeeID of another employee and/or record.
- The OnStartDate Job has to be created before the New Employee Setup is completed and run after paperwork is done (NED).
For more information on how to set up, configure and export data from Work Queue Refresh, refer to these topics:
Note: The OnStartDate Job requires provisioning access.
error message "cannot update existing record", onboarding work queue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem