User sees "You have unverified learning events" message on the Homepage.
SuccessFactors LMS all environments
Reproducing the Issue
User sees "You have unverified learnign events" message on the Homepage
- Item has e-sig enbaled
- User enters incorrect username/pin on e-sig page
The user sees this validation message because the username/pin entered are incorrect.
If the user forgot the pin, the LMS admin can reset the pin.
- Log into admin side
- Click on User tab
- Search for the user
- Click on the "Reset User Pin" in the Actions menu on the right side.
- The user logs in again, and the system will ask the user to enter the pin. The user needs to remember the pin.
- User click on the "You have unverified learning events."
- Now the user can enter the username/new pin and it should work.
e-sig, you have unverified learning events, e-signature , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem