- The I9 3 Business Day Activity was deleted from the work queue
- No E-verify Activity was generated
- Onboarding I9 3 Business Day Process
Reproducing the Issue
- The activity for a candidate no longer appearing in the I9 3 day business day process.
- This caused the candidate not to go through E-verify.
- Notification named The due date for the I-9 has passed was generated. If you click on the link that states click here this will delete the I9 3 business day activity.
- The notification named The I-9 Step has been removed from the Work Queue will then be triggered to notify you of the activity that was removed.
- This is expected behavior for these notifications.
- If you do not wish to use these notifications you can disable them. These notifications are used for the purpose if for some reason the new hire never returns back to work can properly delete the activity from the work queue.
2. If you need a new I9 3 Business day activity generated please open a Cloud Product Support ticket for our engineers to kick start a new activity for you.
Note: Please see internal memo for instructions on how to kick start a I9 3 Business day activity.
- I9 3 Business Day
- Missing Activity
- Deleted activity from the Work Queue