When selecting the edit link on the Payment Information portlet, values in several fields are set to null or the portlet is continuously loading.
- Pay Type
- Payment Method
- Bank Country
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
This can be caused by "UI Rules" which are attempting to set default values for fields.
- "UI Rules" should not be used to modify or set field data, but instead set UI parameters like "visibility".
- "Business Rules" should instead be used when changing or setting field data.
Remove or replace any UI Rules which are attempting to set field values.
- Run "Manage Configuration UI"
- Select the ScreenID used for Payment Information Details
- on the Payment Information Header, select "Manage UI Rules"
- Edit the Rule and verify that it does not Set field values
- Any rule like this should be converted to a business rule
Manage Configuration UI
Example Problematic UI Rule:
Payment Information loading null edit fields , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem