- The notification tab is not displaying in the Onboarding dashboard for users that have permissions to notifications.
- Onboarding Dashboard.
- In Super Admin in Account Options the XpressHR.HideNotificationProcess value was set to TRUE.
- If you have access to Super Admin follow these steps if you do not please open a Cloud Product Support Ticket.
- As a user if you have permissions to the notifications but your notification tab has disappeared please follow these steps.
- Log into Super admin.
- Select Account Options.
- Locate XpressHR.HideNotificationProcess and check the value setting, is it set to True? If so you need to change the value to False.
- To change to the value to False double click on the XpressHR.HideNotificationProcess link. You will be taken to account options change the Value from True to False then click Update.
- Expected results is that the users who have permissions to notifications will now see the Notifications tab in the Onboarding Dashboard.
- Onboarding dashboard
- Notifications tab hidden
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions