Why is the Company Logo not appearing in System Email Notifications Header? How do we get the logo to appear?
SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: Email Notifications
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center
2. Go to 'Company Settings and Logo Settings'
3. To fix the issue with the logo not appearing in the email notifications, we need to host the logo in the Webserver, replace the default URL with the new hosted URL, then click on "Set Company Logo URL". Example of a hosted URL: https://performancemanagerXX.successfactors.com/doc/custom/companyID/logo-name
4. To host the Logo in the SF Webserver, follow the steps below:
- Open an incident with Support Team
- Attach the logo that you want to see in the email notifications (this logo does not need to be exactly the same as your current company Logo, if you wish to use a different one in the emails).
- Support will host the Logo in the Webserver and will provide the URL to you.
5. The standard company logo dimensions are:
- Format: Transparent GIF (RGB Recommended)
- Dimensions: Should be no larger that 210 pixels wide and 40 pixels high
Company Logo, Email Notifications, System Notifications, Logo Size , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem