When sending an E-Mail from an activity (e.g. sending the summary of an appointment via e-mail), the current User is not shown as sender.
Reproducing the Issue
An Appointment with an already generated Summary.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Select the Appointments view.
- Open an appointment.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select the involved party the summary should be sent to in the Overview facet in the Involved Parties section.
- Click the Actions button in the Involved Parties section.
- Choose the option Send Summary.
Note that the current User is not shown as Sender in the From field.
The question Instead of the sender's name "on behalf of" the system's e-mail address, do you want to use only the employee's e-mail address as the sender? needs to be enabled in the system.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects View.
- Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click the Next button until you reach Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand the list for Sales.
- Expand the list for Account and Activity Management.
- Select Activity Management.
- Enable the question Instead of the sender's name "on behalf of" the system's e-mail address, do you want to use only the employee's e-mail address as the sender?
- Save the changes.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To