You are not able to expand the Learning schema from the Detailed Reporting menu although learning (LMS) is enabled for the instance and the user meet the required criteria.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Analytics > Analytics > Detailed Reporting
- Select the Learning table in order to expand the tree node
- There is no additional tables shown although the tree sign changes from + to -
- You have checked the following although the expected tables, Item, Curriculum etc, are still not shown:
- User is Learning Admin
- Learning Admin Id and BizX username is same .
- Correct language is set for ORD .
- Learning uri is reflected in SuccessFactors Admin in ORD (environment settings)
In this cause the issue was caused by the Learning configuration.
In this case the user could not expand the learning node because of LMS configuration in provisioning.
The issue was solved by filling the SuccessFactors Learning Integration API URI.
!!NOTE: Provisioning changes should be performed only by Implementation Partner or Consusltants.
This can be done via Provisioning - Company Settings - Enable SuccessFactors Learning integration as per below:
You should then be able to expand the Learning node accordingly
learning schema, learning domain, LMS, ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem