Data refresh is requested for the successfactors system
After the data refresh is completed, we find that the replication target system is copied from the previous system and this should be changed in accordance with the corresponding ECC/ECP system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into successfactors system
- Goto Admin center -> manage data
- Search for Replication Target System, from the drop down choose the corresponding system
- You will find the wrong replication target system in the external code
When the successfactors system is requested for refresh, the settings from the previous system is copied into the new system, thus the replication target system will also be copied as maintained in the previous system
1. Logon to Employee Central as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin Center. In the Tools search field, enter Manage Data.
3. Now select "Replication Target System" and in the drop down accordingly select the payroll system which you want to update
4. Now change/update the payroll system's externalCode accordingly.
Note: To determine the value of the externalCode , please follow the steps mentioned in the implementation guide : Click Here
- How to update the ECP target system in Successfactors system