- How to make the Online Content available after the users complete it.
- Learning Management System
- In order to make an Online Content available to the user after its completion, you may go to:
- Search for the Item and Edit it;
- Go to "Online Content" tab within the Item;
- Click on "Settings";
- Check the box called "Allow users to review content from Completed Works"
- Save everything;
PS. Note that this option will only allow the users to review the content if the content was completed in Browser, AICC or SCORM launch method only. Any other course type won't be available.
In addition, the courses will only be available to review if the user has at least one interaction with the content (launch it at least once). If the Admin records the learning event to the users in the Admin side without any user interaction with the content, the option won't be available in the Learning History of the users.
- After completing the items, users should see the following option available in the their Learning History section:
- Review Content, Review, Content, AICC, SCORM, Allow users to review content from Completed Works.